Yahoo Email Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
In this fast-paced changing world, communication has innovated itself more than we could possibly imagine. Gone were the wired telephones, mobile phones are more efficient. Gone were handwritten letters, electronic mail is more efficient. And to answer the demands of this globally competitive world, Yahoo! has also their own version of electronic mail service and is the third largest web-based free electronic mail service. However, no matter how efficient this email service is if you can’t access their login page then their service would be rendered useless and in response to this minor problem some Yahoo email users, we are here to lend you a hand! If you can’t find the Yahoo Email login page then please do check out the video below to enlighten your confused mind. Step by step instructions are also provided underneath the video to help you more with your login process:
The steps to follow to login:
- First, copy and paste the Yahoo email login page URL onto the address bar of your web browser: https://login.yahoo.com/config/login_verify2?&.src=ym&.intl=us
- Next, enter your Yahoo! Id (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) on the first text field requiring you to do so.
- Then, move on to the next text field and enter your password.
- If you don't want to input the same thing over again the next time you login, just click the Keep Me Signed in checkbox. Uncheck though if you are using a shared computer.
- Lastly, click the yellow Sign In button and you will be right away directed to your Yahoo mail account.
Cannot access your account? Reset your login credentials:
- With the same page URL, copy and paste it onto the address bar of your web browser: https://login.yahoo.com/config/login_verify2?&.src=ym&.intl=us
- Once you are already directed to the login page, find the I can't access my account link and click it.
- You will be then directed to their reset page. On this page, you will have three choices and from these choices pick out your problem.
- If you have a problem with your password then choose it from the three choices and click Next.
- On the next reset page, type in your Yahoo! Id and right after type in the captcha image required onto its text field and click next.
- On the third reset page, choose between the two options you would like your password to be recovered and then click Next. From there continue following the onscreen instructions and after that they will retrieve your password for you.
- If you forgot your Yahoo Id! then choose it from the three choices as said in Step 4 and click next.
- You will be then directed to the reset page. On this page type the Alternate e-mail address you have registered in yahoo and then select your birthday from the dropdown list, your country of residence and your postal code and then click Next. After that they will send a link in your Alternate email address on how to retrieve your Yahoo! Id.
- But if you think your account may have been compromised then choose it from the three options as stated in Steps 4 and 7 and then click next.
- When directed to their reset page. Type in your Yahoo! id and type the captcha image provided on the text field that requires you to do so and then click Next.
- On the next reset page click whether you want to solve your problem by sending it to your alternate email address or by answering the secret questions you have answered when you first registered and then click Next. Just follow the onscreen instructions provided in either of the two choices and by doing so you will then retrieve your login credentials.
If all else fails, contact Yahoo! Mail directly:
Contact them through Phone:
-Customer Service- 866-562-7219 or 408-349-3300
-Questions regarding Yahoo! Personal Email- 866-492-4664
-Questions regarding Yahoo small Business- 866-562-7219
(8am - 5pm M-F (Pacific Time))
Contact them through Email:
Do not forget to bookmark this page and check back later for any updates or changes made on the above login processes as we are trying to provide the most up to date information regarding Yahoo Email login process. Good luck and have a nice day!